USA visa Bangladesh application Process: how to apply for US visa from Bangladesh
hong kong to macau day trip
day trip to macau from hong kong
hong kong macau day tour package
How to Apply South Korean visa in Hong Kong Short Term Business Visa
How to apply South Korean Visa in Hong Kong : Basic tips on how to get your South Korean Visa in Hong Kong. I will share you the experiences and things I have done while applying for South Korean Visa. and I will share how I got my the successful 1 month visa to enter into Jeju Island. Now, know your purpose of trip or why do you want to go to Korea? Make sure yourself you know why you are going to Korea. Now, people have different purpose to enter into Korea but I am going to share tips on how you could apply for Conference visa. Getting conference visa as a student and it was so easy for me and The consulate of republic of South Korea located in Hong Kong at Admiralty MTR station. Let’s check out the requirements on how to apply South korean Visa in Hong Kong for Conference Visa.
what are the requirements for Conference Korean Visa in Hong Kong
If you are planning to apply for South Korean from Hong Kong, these requirements are only for you if you are living in Hong Kong. First I advise you to go to official website once you are there, select Short-Term Business Tourism which is also called C-3-4 click and the new page will be open for you to check out the things you need to apply. Things required:
- Download Visa Application Form. Download here
- Fill up the form accurately
- colored photo sized 3.5×4.5㎠ ( you can affix at the consulate, free of charge)
- Passport Expiration should be six months or more
- Passport original and copy of the identification page of passport
- Photocopy of Hong Kong Visa (If you are Hong Konger or Permanent Residence, you do not have to show)
- Photocopy of Hong Kong ID
- Financial ability with more than HKD 20,000 minimum
Other Supporting Documents:
- Letter from University if you are student or working place if you are working, with leave letter from work
- Invitation Letter from Korea, from the conference you are planning to attend
- Flight Itinerary
- Hotel Booking, I booked 호텔 리젠트마린 더 블루 ( Hotel Regent Marine The Blue)
How to go to General Consulate of Republic of South Korea
If you are going to submit the Visa application by MTR, you get down at Admiralty station and exit B1 or B2, then you cross the other side of the road take the elevator and go to 2nd or 3rd floor and turn right side and walk straight and you will see the lift and follow up to 5th floor. and then take your queue number and wait for the counter to call your number. if your application is incomplete, you can complete there itself, you have the pen to write, affix the picture, complete the entire form free and you have the ability to photocopy using your octopus card. Once you have completed accurately, then submit the visa application to the counter. You will be given a receipt after you have paid the visa fees and the date of submission and date of visa issuance will be mentioned on your receipt. I am sure it will be super fast around 7 business working days to process. if you want to go to consulate general by car or taxi, you can follow this address 5/F, Far East Finance Center, 16 Harcourt Road, Hong Kong. Thanks and hope this post helped you.
Cheap Hostel, Guest House, Mansion Tsim Sha Tsui Kowloon near MTR
Cheap Hostel, Guest House, Mansion Tsim Sha Tsui Kowloon: Are you planning to visit Hong Kong for leisure or Business trips? Well! if you are coming to Hong Kong for your trip, this post is going to guide you cheapest hostels, Guest Houses, Mansions close to MTR station Tsim Sha Tsui (TST) for a budget traveler. I have gone through few places where you can book your room to stay near to Busy, convenient and beautiful train station. I have collected Top 43 Cheap Hostel, Guest house, mansion near to MTR Tsim Sha Tsui and hotels. Now Let’s check out few of those top Cheap Hostel, Guest House, Mansion Tsim Sha Tsui Kowloon.
Hostel, Hotel, Guesthouse, Mansion near MRT: Tsim Sha Tsui Exit gate A1
- Park Guest House (Hai Phong Mansion),Customer rate: 6.0, Price starts from HK$ 450, Address: Flat 9, 2/F, Haiphong Mansion, 101 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. This guest house is located very near to MRT Exit A1 which is very convenient to you if you not sure where you wanna go, this place is good for you as the Park Guest House (Hai Phong Mansion) is close to the train station itself. If you want to see some pics of it.
- Seasons Hotel Tsim Sha Tsui: Good 7.1, starts from HK$ 290, Address: 5/F, 23 Lock Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, This is not hostel, guesthouse or mansion. This is nice hotel you can live with reasonable rates and with with 7.1 customer ratings. You can see some pictures from the their websites.
- Urban park TST: Very good 8.4 Rated by 917 guests after their stay, Price starts from HK$ 170, Address: Unit 1410, 53-55 Haiphong Road, Haiphong Mansion, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Hostel, Hotel, Guesthouse, Mansion near MRT: Tsim Sha Tsui Exit gate A2
- Yotel Cha Cha: Very good 8.0 , HK$ 250, Flat F, 11/F, Golden Crown Court, 66-70 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- Wai Fan (Yiu Fai) Guest House: Good 7.8 , HK$ 300, Flat E, 5/F, Golden Crown Court, 66-70 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Pearl Harbour Guest House: good 7.0 , from HK$ 380, Flat H, 11/F, Golden Crown, 68 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
MRT: Tsim Sha Tsui Exit gate B1 & B2
- Panda’s Hostel – Elegant: Pleasant 6.9, HK$ 554, Flat B, 3 Floor, Comfort Building, 88 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- Sunrise International – Boutique Hostel: HK$ 630, Flat E, 10/F, Comfort Building, 86-88 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- Panda’s Hostel – Hot Dog Bus: Pleasant 6.3, HK$ 363, Flat C, 8/F, Majestic House, 80 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- Sealand house : Good 7.3, From HK$ 350, Flat D, 8/F, Majestic House, 80 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- Boutique 1946 Hostel: Good 7.9, From HK$ 500, Address: Flat A, 8/F, Majestic House, 80 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- Majestic 7 Guesthouse (formerly KAT Hotel): Superb 9.0, Flat D, 7F, Majestic House, 80 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- Hotel Benito: Good 7.9 Rated by 754 guests after their stay, From HK$ 500, 7 – 7B, Cameron Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
MRT: Tsim Sha Tsui Exit gate C2
- Bloomy Hotel: Good 7.5,HK$ 380, Flat C2, 9/F, Block C, Tsim Sha Tsui Mansion, 87 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- Legend Guest House : Good 7.6, HK$ 280, Flat A&B, 12/F, Harilela Mansion, 81 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- Just As Inn: Very good 8.1, HK$ 270, Room A & B, 8/F, Harilela Mansion, 81 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- Rainbow Lodge HK: Very good 8.3, From HK$ 154 , Flat 501, 5/F, Hai Phong Mansion, 101 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- Just Inn: Very good 8.4, From HK$ 358, 7/F, No.23, Lock Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- InnSpirit: Superb , From HK$ 420 , 6/F, Long Wah Building, 21 Lock Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- InnSight: Very good 8.1,From HK$ 350, 3/F, 9 Lock Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- Traveller’s Pack Hostel: Very good 8.5, Flat 11, 7/F, 9-11 Lock Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
MRT: Tsim Sha Tsui Exit gate D1 & D2
- KG Garden Guest House : Pleasant 6.5, From HK$ 360, Flat A9, Block A, 3/F, Mirador Mansion, 62 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- Sens Inn: Pleasant 6.4, From HK$ 250, Flat A3, 8/F, Block A, Mirador Mansion, 58 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- AMR Hostel: Good 7.0, From HK$ 280, Flat 12A, 6/F, Block A, Mirador Mansion, 58 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- Star Guest House (Mirador Mansion): Pleasant 6.2From HK$ 280, Flat F1, 6/F, Block F, Mirador Mansion, 58 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- New Garden Hostel: Pleasant 6.6, From HK$ 164, Flat C4, Floor 13, Mirador Mansion, 58-64 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- Modern Inn: Good 7.8, From HK$ 500, A15, 9/F., Mirador Mansion, 58 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- Tai Wah Guest House: Very good 8.1, From HK$ 250, Flat B4, 7/F, Mirador Mansion, 58 Nathan Road,, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
MRT: East Tsim Sha Tsui Exit gate N5
- Sanny Hotel: Okay 5.8, From HK$ 320, Flat A10, 10/F, Block A, Mirador Mansion, 58 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- Celltronik Hotel : Very good 8.1, HK$ 220, C3, 13/F, Mirador Mansion, 58 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- Holiday Inn Golden Mile: Very good 8.1, From HK$ 2,400, 50 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- Budget Hostel: Pleasant 6.7, HK$ 113, Flat D3, 10/F, Block D, Chungking Mansion, 36-44 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
MTR: Tsim Sha Tsui Exit E:
- Cebu Hotel : Pleasant 6.9, HK$ 188, Flat A6 & A7, 17/F, Block A, Chungking Mansion, 36-44 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- Holland Guest House: Good 7.6, HK$ 240, Flat D6, 15/F, Block D, Chungking Mansion, 36-44 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- Li’s Chain Hostel : HK$ 165, Flat A4, Block A, 3/F, Chungking Mansion, 40 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- Li Cheng Guesthouse: Good 7.9, HK$ 240, Flat B8, 8/F, Block B, Chungking Mansion, 40 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- Kowloon TST Guest House: Pleasant 6.5, HK$ 200, Flat C1 & B7, 11/F, Block B, Chungking Mansion, 34-40 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- Day and Night Hotel: Pleasant 6.5, HK$ 75, Flat D8, E2, 10 Floor, Block D, Chungking Mansion Building, 36-44 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- HK Downtown Backpackers : HK$ 98, Flat A2, Block A, 3/F, Chungking Mansions, 36-44 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- Nagaland Guest house: Pleasant 6.0, HK$ 151, D-Block,17/Floor,D4-FLat, Chung King Mansion, 36-44 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- Fortunate Guest House: Good 7.6, HK$ 250, Flat A1 & A2, 11/F, Block A, Chungking Mansion, 36-44 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- HK Star Hostel: HK$ 63, Flat A8, Block A, 3/F, Chungking Mansions, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- Comfort Guest House: Flat C5, 10/F, Block C, Chungking Mansion, 40 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
I have listed total of 43 which is very near to the train station and easy to access place for Cheap Hostel, Guest House, Mansion Tsim Sha Tsui Kowloon. you can learn more on hotels to book at HOW TO OPEN BANK ACCOUNT FOR STUDENT IN HONG KONG I have you have found this post helpful and if you have found it beneficial to your trip do not forget to share with your friends via social sites this post on Cheap Hostel, Guest House, Mansion Tsim Sha Tsui Kowloon.
Kuwait Visa for Bangladeshi to open soon
Kuwait visa for Bangladeshi is going to open once again. Kuwait Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah arrived in Dhaka officially and made agreements with Bangladesh that Kuwait and Bangladesh are going to extend the business sectors and relations. He also said that Kuwait visa for Bangladeshi citizens will be open soon for purpose of taking 50,000 workers from Bangladesh to Kuwait for constructions. Once the visa is opened again, Bangladeshi citizens can apply for any kind of visas just like Kuwait visit visa, work, student visa and more. The Prime Minister of Kuwait is looking forward to do it as soon as possible.
Kuwait visit visa for Bangladeshi people
You must be wandering how to visit to Kuwait and what are the procedures and where to go and things to see while arrived in Kuwait. Well~ if you want to go to visit Kuwait. First thing first, you need to apply for Kuwait visit visa which you can obtain from the embassy of Kuwait located in Dhaka. You can google it for the exact location and hours of work to check yourself when you can go to meet them for information and ask the things you need to know before applying for a visit visa.
Kuwait visit visa for Bangladeshi documents required
Normally, if you want to visit to another country, then you need to contact the embassy first and know exactly the things and purpose of your visit is. anyway, I would like to list some major documents you need before apply for a visit visa which also called tourist visa. A visit visa is given for a short period of time and visit visa is going to Kuwait and coming back to Bangladesh within the given time period on your passport. So, you do need to have these things if you are planning to visit Kuwait and these basic things are applied for any countries.
- Passport (check 6 months validity)
- Tickets to Kuwait
- Hotel Bookings
- Bank Statement
- Places you want to visit (not necessary but important if you know them yourself, can help your application)
Kuwait Work permit visa Bangladesh
If you want to work in Kuwait , you need to have the work permit. Your company who hires you can provide you the work permit and visa things. If you search in Dhaka you might get some companies who will help you to get the work permit and visa from the company you are hired. So, how would you do it? Normally, first you need to be accepted for any company in Kuwait and once you are accepted for the job. The company will send you the visa together with the work permit to work in Kuwait legally. If you find it hard to understand, then you can go to any agency or manpower who can assist you with this as they handle many applications like those.
Bangladesh embassy in Kuwait
In case you want to know more direct information. You can contact the Bangladesh Embassy in Kuwait directly for more information. you can call them and know about the visa, how apply, where to apply, do you need Kuwait visa, how long the application process, How much money you need to show and more things you are not sure about. You can get more details for Bangladesh Embassy in Kuwait from website check out http://kuwait.bdembassy.com/
How to Apply Kuwait Visa final words
Now assume that you know all the information and want to apply for the Kuwait visa. you can start right away once you have all the things you have. If you are going to work make sure you have company visa and work permit. if you want to go to Kuwait visit visa, then you need to make sure you have the package, invitation letter in some cases, bank statement and more. hope you can get the visa. I hope you enjoyed the post on Kuwait visa for Bangladeshi and if you did do not forget to check also how you can apply for UAE visa for Bangladeshi . please share with your Bangladeshi friends.
Can Foreigner Open Bank Account in Hong Kong
how to open bank account for student in Hong kong – If you are traveling to Hong Kong for few years and plan to live in HK for a short or long period of time. This post will be for you if you are looking to open a bank account for you with branch. Today I will share you how to open your bank and the documents you need to apply while you are in Hong Kong. If you are foreigner you can open the bank account in Hong Kong. You need few things to get started to have it. Once you have all the documents you can apply straight forward. Many of you are not sure if its possible to open a Bank account and I will confirm that you can open bank account.
Easy and best Hong Kong bank account to open
Sometimes, you might find it hard in choosing the right bank to open your account. I will give you the top few banks which you should try. There are many top banks like HSBC, Hang Seng , Standard Chartered and Bank of East Asia (BEA). Here, the best and easy one is going to be Bank of East Asia. This is quick and gives you credit card too. I will write in details on BEA bank which you can apply for you. please note the following things and follow the steps to help yourself to make a bank account living in Hong Kong. let’s get started on how to open bank account for student in Hong kong.
How to apply Hong Kong Identity card (HKID)- how to open bank account for student in Hong kong
Now, let’s assume that you have applied to University of Hong Kong and ready to learn on how to open bank account for student in Hong kong in the this post. You have Entered into Hong Kong already with a student visa. Now, as soon as you reach to Hong Kong. now time for you to apply for Hong Kong ID cards. please note that without making a HKID, you wont be able to make a bank account in Hong Kong. How do you apply for HKID? Open the immigration website to download the application form. Put your information, Permanent address, Present address, you can use University or address of your hostel or apartment. Fill up the form with correct information. You can read more here www.immd.gov.hk regarding the immigration documents on how to apply Hong Kong ID cards. make sure to take your interview date on the website while filling up the form. Now, you have got forms filled up and got the date and go to Wanchai at Hong Kong Immigration Department. (It’s located at Wanchai MTR if you are going to by train, Exit B1 and walk straight towards the immigration). Climb up to 7th or 8th floor and follow the lines where you will people many people. Your name will be called and follow according to your number. they will give you 1 week time to go again at the immigration to pick up your HKID. That’s simple and you will get your ID within 1 week. So, once you get your card check your details printed on it. Once you have the HKID, you can use it anywhere for your works and whenever you need in case of emergency. As you are expat, you do not have to carry your passport all the times as you have got HKID. So, assume that you have got the Hong Kong Identity Card and now follow the next step to apply for opening your bank account with Bank of East Asia (BEA).
How to Apply Bank of East Asia (BEA) at the University of Hong Kong
Now, I am assuming you are studying at the University of Hong Kong (HKU) and find the bank located inside the university at the lower ground which is also called LG if you are using lift. Now make sure you have Passport, HKID, and Proof of Address with you. It’s hard to get Proof of Address and It will take you long time if you apply for this letter at Registration office. You simple go to your faculty and request for a letter which proofs of address. I think they can do it in 5 minutes and go to bank again and once you have all these information and documents. Bank will open the account for you. Note, as you are student, you will have chance to apply for VISA credit card for you and just let them know that you need credit card when opening your bank account. They will give you within 1 week one ATM card (debit card) and Credit cards. Credit cards are given to students as promotions. Hope this post helped you and if you have found it helpful, you are invited to read more of the post like how to write a Thesis Proposal or How to write an Thesis statement.
Are you looking for visit visa to United Arab Emirate? well! if you are interested to know how to apply UAE visa such as Visit visa, tourist visa, work visa, student visa, marriage visa, temporary stay visa, family visa,labor visa then you have come in the right place to know more latest news on UAE visa Bangladeshi which will help you to get the ideas below.আরব আমিরাতের ভিসা কবে খুলবে
UAE Visa Bangladeshi Latest News দুবাই ভিসা খবর 2018
UAE visa Bangladeshi, This blog post is going to help those who is interested to know in the latest news of UAE visa for Bangladeshi citizens, Visa is needed for entering into United Arab Emirates. There are many ways you can get to UAE such as visit (tourist), Student, working and other visa visa categories which you are interested to travel to. The latest news of UAE visa for Bangladeshi is open or not open is not sure to anyone in Bangladesh. According to the latest news, there is a possibility of re-opening Dubai visa again for Bangladesh. Formerly, Arab Emirates visa was opened, due to some reasons the government of Arab Emirate closed for a short period of time and It’s a big tragedy and sad news for all people in Bangladesh. UAE is one of those top countries, where many Bangladeshi people could spend time on earning their livings with working visa, studying and visit many Islamic places but, It’s sad that suddenly visa was closed for Bangladeshi citizens as well as some other countries around the globe.
Dubai Visa open Bangladeshi Latest News
The Arab Emirates Government has announced on their TV news that the Dubai Visa for Bangladeshi citizens will be opened soon in the latest news. It is said that, People from Bangladesh and other countries those can apply and enter into United Arab Emirates in the beginning of 2017. However, the prime ministers also added to the latest news on UAE visa that rules rules and regulations are going to be more strict and will have high security of checking. At last, he added that UAE visa Bangladeshi, Indian, some of the African countries will soon be opened at the beginning of 2017. The Prime Minister is also interested in bringing big numbers of the workers from these said countries.
UAE Visa for Bangladeshi Workers Open or Not- How to Apply UAE working Visa
As mentioned above that the Prime Minister of United Arab Emirates is going to re-open the working visa for Bangladeshi citizens which is going to be at the beginning of 2017. It will be easy for you if you are going to work there. You just need to apply job at any company which is located in UAE, then apply for the position you desire. If you are accepted by the company you applied for, then you are most probably would get the working vis
a to Dubai or UAE. So, when you apply for visa, you will MUST provide the authentic or original documents and papers. Do not use unnecessary and fake documents which will ruin your application and you might be blacklisted forever if you use fake paper or documents. Keep in mind that if you want get UAE visa, then you need to give the original papers. Do not listen to any companies in Bangladesh. Some people advertise that they can get you UAE visa, move fast from those people. You do not end up your life with those fake companies trying to get you Dubai or UAE visa. So, Hope this post on UAE Visa for Bangladeshi has helped you to know more and do not forget to read other Blogging Tips on visa to Kuwait, Qatar and Travels.