Easy Blogging tips to setup Google Blog or Self Hosted Website for Babies
What is Easy Blogging Tips? and How to Create a Blog?
Easy Blogging Tips: Blogging is writing on a topic that you are interested in. Blogging refers to making updates with contents to a website or blog. Bloggers love to write on various types of topics they are interested in and shares the things they know and share with ideas with different fields. Usually bloggers have their own blogs where they blog. Blogging has been so much habitual and interest from past few years and rapidly getting popular. You have got the idea of what blogging is. many of the guys who want to start blogging but do not know how to create a blog. I will help you guys here to create a blog using google blogger. I am going to share easy blogging tips with you guys there are two types of blogging platforms. one is paid (self hosted) and the other one is free which is called sub domain if you are not sure. If you want to get a self hosted website there are two things you have to do.
- Domain: There are many cheap domain names. there are two types. i.e. you can buy domain from same hosting you buy or you buy domain name from one company and hosting from other company. All you have to do is to point your domain to your hosting. I am sure you can get the best offers if you do a bit of research on this and get you started. companies like cheap domain, domain cheap you can get from them for you one and hosting from ipage. Then, point your domain to your hosting and if you don’t know how to get started you can go to the hosting site you bought your hosting and look for the HELP in their website, where you can see LIVE CHAT. You can ask them to help you with live chat for things you don’t know and they would do everything for you.
- Hosting: you can get your hosting plan from top popular companies. If you want to get the best hosting which loads fast and have free domain in some cases. So you can do a review on best hosting plans if you are not sure which one to buy. In case of the cheapest hosting plans you plan to order, then you can consider ordering from ipage they are the cheapest in the markets when you are talking about hosting. Sometimes they also offer you free domains for 1 year as far as I know. Customer service is very good, friendly and takes care of you when you really have problems with your website loading or trouble shooting. It’s you who can decide for yourself which one you want to try and host your site.
Which Blogging Platform to use Blogspot vs WordPress vs Weebly vs Tumblr vs Jimdo?
Somehow you decided that you need to get started with free blogging sites. that’s good and you will just learn to play with blogging and writing at first. Now, you are confused in selecting the best easy blogging platform to use for your site. From the above four blogging platforms, these four are used for blogging but they are very different from one another. Let’s see
- Blogspot: Blogspot is owned by Google and is free blogging platform. to create a google Blog, you need to have a gmail and if you do not have it, you can get one. Once you have your gmail. You need to go to blogger.com, then you have to login by gmail and once you login to blogger.com, there will be an option to create New Blog. So, once you start to create your blog, use the name and domain name for your blog as you desire. Blogspot is easy and friendly to users. Blogspot Blog is very HTML editing friend, means you can go to your Dashboard and edit your HTML for your SEO purpose or design.
- WordPress.com: This is another popular free blogging platform where you can get started. Sign up to create a blog, as mentioned above use the name you are interested both for Title and Domain. Keep in mind that you won’t be able to edit HTML and you do not have a way to design. You have to use the default themes which is boring for me to use for WordPress.com blog.
- Weebly: Weebly is good looking free website creating platform where you can create unique blog. However, it used to be so good and now they need users to upgrade if you want to use templates and for SEO, there is a way to optimize your blog.
- Tumblr: Tumblr is one of the best blogging template which is different from Blogspot. You can edit your HTML and use various types of template which they offer for free. Tumblr has very good reputation for Google Page rank and What I have seen two ways people use this blogging platform. One way is for getting great backlinks I will be talking about it later. The other way people mostly use for pornography image, gif and video. This is easy to use tool for text, images, videos, quotes and links. You can use it for fastest usage without having any knowledge IT.
- Jimdo: Another way to blog fast, just click and edit. very simple and fast. Just make the design as you want it to be. No HTML editing but you have this free blogging platform just as a website which is very similar to Weebly.
So, I would want you guys to try all for yourself but As I did not mention which one works great for me, I would like to share with you that I like to friendly mention that I like to go with Google Blogger Blog. Google Blogger Blog or blogpost is very easy, SEO friendly as you can edit your HTML, design, and you can use any type of Blogger templates you want to use it. Just download from google and upload the templates to your your blog and go as the design you want.
Two Main Reasons to Why do People Blog
Blogging is one the best thing one can do in their free times or full time. I have seen people started blogging as full time and also part time bloggers. blogging has become addiction to some of the bloggers. There are two main reasons why people blog or why do people blog and what are the benefits they get from blogging. I will list two major types of blogging.
- Blogging as hobby/Interest: People just know that writing and sharing things online is good and doing so makes them so happy. However, in this language we can call it blogging as a hobby or interest. When you have time, you just feel bored and then you started writing on a topic that you are interested in and share to your readers or friends online.
- Blogging for Income: As I have mentioned that blogging has become addiction to some of the bloggers these days. It’s because they can make huge income from blogging. Some people blog as a full time job which earns them very good passive income by blogging. So, blogging for income is another way for the reason why people blog.
How Much Can You Earn Blogging
You can earn blogging and you do not have limit how much you can ear. When comes to earnings, it is all about your time, your site traffic, the more your site traffic the more your your sites ranking in search Engines and will make you more money. To be exact to the point you have to work hard and working hard for while help you to success for your passive income. You have to post daily or twice per week so that you will get the traffic to your site. Make sure that your earning is depended on your time and traffic. Try your best to create fresh unique content for your blog and do Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to your blog. Make a habit to write always and one day you will have a great results. what do you post? well~ you need to write on something or on a niche that people are looking for. If you think your post helps the audiences, then you are doing great with your post. keep on going until you have good traffic. Now let’s see you can get good traffic to your site.
Top authentic sites that pays bloggers for websites or Sub-domain
As I have mentioned if you want to earn you need good traffic. I have selected top sites you can use to get paid for your blog. You just have to use the major ones as I think it will be enough to know as you are a beginner by now. So let’s list some of the top authentic sites that pays publishers or bloggers.
- Google Adsense: Google Adsense is hard to get approved and if you have good content and traffic you can use the Google Ads. If you have a self hosted site and want to earn money using Google Adsense. you follow these steps. Go to Google.com and type Adsense and go the site and click sign up. Fill up all the blacks and use your exact payee name because later on you cant change it and also the country. If you are applying for sub domain or blogspot blog, then follow these steps. Go go to your blogger dashboard, check for Earnings and click on monetize, show ads as default or use as recommended by Google. Do not use more than two ads. if you think that your Adsense application is not getting approved, then you can check out this post on How to get your Adsense Approve fast.
- Popads: This is very good which is authentic and makes you good money too. It’s a pop up ads but makes you good money if you have good traffic. For now I would recommend you these two as they promise and proved to pay you high.
12 ways to Promote Your Fresh Blog to Get Traffic
Now you created the new post on your blog and you do not know what you have to do. I will show you how to increase blog traffic for free. In order to get ranked in Google Search Engines you have to promote your blog free. you have to do SEO to your blog and newly created blog post to get traffic to your site. Here is how you can promote your blog to get traffic free. If you follow these 12 easy blogging tips you can success your luck by adopting these top 12 easy blogging tips.
- Add URL to Google: As soon as you create your Blog, website or free blog both can be applied. Just go to google.com and type Add URL to google. open the link and add your newly created website to Google which means you are adding your website to Google to index and letting Google know that you have a website and Mr. Google will do the everything and will show your post every time you create.
- Verify your site with Google Webmaster Console: In order to track your site, you have to verify your website to Google. how to do it? go to Google.com and type Google Webmaster tool or Google Webmaster console. Then add your site, submit your sitemap which is important too. Do these two things first and your site will be indexed as soon as you post to your blog.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a tool to track your own site what is happy and behavior of your audiences. You can use this tool to know how people are finding your site and what are the search queries they use to enter into your site. Later, you will have a big image of the Google Analytics once you continue blogging. For now, you just sign up for Analytics and verify your site with this tool.
- Google Page: Everything you post on your website, you need to share your content to your google page. Set up your google page which you can do it using your gmail. Verify your site with Google page so that every time you create new post to your blog, your post will be automatically posted to Google Page which is helpful for your site to be found in search engines faster.
- Google+ Profile: Create your Google+ profile and start following others and make a authentic Google plus profile so that you have people in your circle and you can add people to your circle which helps you to make friends and also get engaged among other people. Google Plus is a must social mediate by Google for anyone and it’s good for blogger too. You can share your blog post always to get indexed to google faster and many instant visitors will arrive to your site from google+ and also Google indexes fast if you share your blog post to Google Post.
- Youtube: Videos can speak a lot more then the contents sometimes. if you have a video related to your topic you have discussed on your site, it would be nice for you to leave your link in the Youtube videos description areas, so that people who watch your videos would be able to visit your site by clicking your link and it will be helpful for you for boosting your site traffic.
- Facebook Profile or Facebook Page: Facebook is one of the best social networking sites. Facebook has billions of users and bloggers use Facebook to make friends and promote their business with their page. whenever you create a new post you just have to share your post to your Facebook friends, groups, events and Facebook Page and Facebook will boost your site for traffic and ranking.
- Twitter: If you do not have an account, you can sign up for using it. Twitter is one the top social networking site to promote your site. Simply create new post and share to your Twitter account and start follow other members to make your account popular and once your account gets huge followers, then you are capable of getting huge number of visitors per day.
- Pinterest: Another place where you can share your post. This is very popular for images. In the past people did not pay attention to this but now it’s very popular to promote your blog via Pinterest. If you don’t have an account, you can create for yourself and start sharing your contents to your Pinterest account. that is very eye touch and user friendly site.
- Reddit: Top social bookmarking site for you to generate more traffic to your site. You are recommended to sign up free and submit your link or post link you newly created to Reddit. If you are smart enough you can get 1k-10k traffic per day and people are doing it so. OMG! if you have such traffic to your blog, there will be wonderful passive dollars to your pocket.
- StumbleUpon: Almost similar to Reddit, just sign up and stumble post.
- Advertising: If you think that you have money to spend for your content, then you can pay and start advertising your website to Google or Yahoo. I would suggest you to use Google Adword if you are going to advertise for fast results.
What is On-Page and Off-Page Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
There are two types of Search Engine Optimization which is called SEO in short. On-Page and Off-page. An Easy Blogging tips can helps your website to rank in search engines and index well. If your site get indexed and ranks, you will get a lot of visitors to your site. Now what are the differences?
- On-Page SEO: On-Page SEO refers to using of your Title, Description, Meta Keywords, Keywords, Sitemap and so on. How to do these things? Go go your Blogger Dashboard and click on edit html in your blogger template. Check Title of your blog has h1, your blog has good description, Using proper keywords to your blog. Making sure of these Easy Blogging tips, you have done with your site and it will be Google who will see from there on and help you to rank if you have done everything right.
- Off-Page: Off-Page SEO refers to promoting your site to various places such as social media, commenting, backlinks, and so on.
Using Right keyword to rank you first page of google
This is the most search topic of all time for any easy blogging tips. Any bloggers dream to rank in the first page of Google for their site. if you are ranked in the first page of google you are so lucky and going to be making huge income as you will be having many visitors. Now how do you use the proper or best keyword that can rank you in no time. Well! ranking in google in one day is a nightmare. you can rank that fast and just throw away those ideas to rank within a night. Okay, now lets see how you could find the best keyword by using Google Keyword Planner. Go go google.com, type Google Keyword planner and open the link, type the main keyword you want to create your post on. then click search. There will be so many keywords and two leveled high or low. If you see any keywords with low and has big search volume, also note choose Keyword phrase or Keywords that has 4-5 words with low volume, use this keyword to your blog post and in few days you will rank this keyword for sure. You will have to make unique content using that keyword phrase though. Every time you are ready to create new post, simply open keyword planner to search for the low volume keywords for your post as you have the chance to get recognized in google. High volume keywords are targeted by many top high authority website owners and you do not have any chance of ranking in search Engines. Therefore, always go with long Keyword phrase with low search volume.
How Link Building helps your site
Backlink is very important to your site if you want to rank your site and looking to increase your site traffic. I have easy blogging tips on how to get massive traffic to your site if you have time, you have to create backlinks from high authority sites. Backlink means link your site to other sites. How could you do it? For example, you read a post on another website. After reading, you can leave a comment to their site and in your comment do not forget to leave your link on it. When someone clicks your link, they are directed to your site, that’s called backlink and if you do not understand, you can go to youtube.com and watch some videos on what is backlink or how to build backlinks. the more backlinks you have the more better chance of ranking you could dream of in the eye of google. Bloggers are looking the best ways to rank higher in search engines by satisfying what google wants like creating create post, sharing with social medias and creating backlinks to your site.
Final words: This post Easy Blogging tips is for those who are very new to blogging and don’t have any ideas on how to get started. Please do not buy any services like Link Building, SEO services and any services for your site from any website as they might harm your site with spam links which can down your site ranking. Let your site be natural and build naturally by yourself which is trusted and authentic. If you have any questions please feel free to ask in the comment box and I will be happy to help you by answering. I would like to know your ideas and if you have this post helpful kindly share to your friends. So that they can get the benefits too by sharing my post on Easy Blogging tips.